Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Departure... In about an hour

Hey guys,

In about an hour, I will leave the only place I have considered my true home to arrive at a new home, full of amazing experiences and people. I am going to fly into Hong Kong in the early morning of July 18. Then, I leave Hong Kong 3 hours later. Finally, I arrive in Kuala Lumpur at 12:30 PM. I truly am excited for this, but I can't help but feel a weird sense of awe in light of the fact that I will not come back to the U.S. for a year. So, I want to wish everyone here in America my goodbyes and good lucks. I also want to thank everyone who helped me get here: my parents, family, friends back home, teachers, YES Abroad Staff, AFS staff, and my awesome friends from AFS and YES Abroad. Finally, while I will miss my life in the U.S. at times, I am confident that my experience will be fun, informative, and possibly one of the most life changing experiences of my life. When I see you next time, I hope to be a changed person. So long America!

Anirudh

 The YES Abroad and British Petroleum Malaysia Program Kids in Blue Shirts with our chaperon Linda and awesome helper Alexa

Us with Allen Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment